24 Nisan 2012 Salı

I Say, It's My Birthday!

To contact us Click HERE
Kind of crept up on me this year...nothing special planned. A quiet day as usual, with filet mignon for dinner and chocolate pound cake w/vanilla ice cream and one candle. And of course a rummage on eBay for a smallish present to myself, nothing extravagant---perhaps a pretty teapot, as I've been getting into cuppa territory recently.

I don't really have anything profound to say on turning 66. It certainly doesn't feel ancient or anything; though a few joints have gotten a little creakier, all else is much the same. The plans for last year (TV series) fell through, sadly and disappointingly, but this year I'm going to try to knock out two books to make up for it. Apart from that, no real resolutions except the usual: go to the gym and work out more, get out more with friends, GET some more local friends, tidy up my bomb site of an apartment...like that.

But those are all good things to plan, and not so extravagant as to be impossible of achievement. On the whole, and with a few exceptions, I'm well pleased with how my life has turned out. And that's nice to be able to say. At least I think it is...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder